Careers At Landoll
Welcome to the Landoll Corporation‘s Career Information page. It takes many types of skills, talents, and employees to keep us on the leading edge of technical diversification in today‘s manufacturing environment. We are very proud of our employees and know that they are the heart and soul of our company, of their communities and especially their families.
Landoll understands that a happy employee is a productive employee and has taken great measures to make Landoll Corporation a place people enjoy working. We offer very competitive wages, substantial premium pay for 2nd or 3rd shifts and currently a 4% weekly “required hours” bonus to our production workers. Our Employee Benefits include: healthcare program including medical, prescription and dental, life insurance, 401(k) savings program, short term and long term disability insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, annual Perfect Attendance bonus, Christmas bonus based on seniority, and an Annual Incentive Bonus Program.
The Incentive Bonus Program was introduced in 1997 as an added employee benefit to the company‘s competitive wage and benefit package. The company is extremely proud of the workforce‘s achievements and is pleased to offer a profit sharing program to reward the employees' efforts and continued teamwork.
Our employees develop, manufacture and service for a wide variety of industries as you can see by visiting our website. Vacancies can be found at KansasWorks.com, at www.landoll.comand the Landoll Corporation, 1900 North Street, Marysville, Kansas. Please feel free to visit these websites or the Landoll Corporation to review any possible vacancies. We are accepting applications for production employees i.e.: Welders, Assemblers, Fabricators, Machinists, Material Handlers, Painters, Maintenance, and General Laborers.
As a government contractor, Landoll Corporation has many administrative and contractual responsibilities. To remain in compliance with the Affirmative Action regulations, all applicants must be surveyed for their race and gender. Your decision to complete the survey is voluntary, and your decision will not affect your employment opportunity with Landoll Corporation in any way. In addition, participation in the survey will not subject an applicant to any adverse treatment, as the survey information is kept separate from your employment application at all times. The form is confidential and is available to only those authorized to view the information. Please take a moment and read the following Applicant Policy Statement.
- A Landoll Online Application must be completed and all applicants must specify the position(s) for which they are applying. Please refer to above information outlining where vacancies will be listed.
- Landoll Employment Applications, for an open and listed vacancy, will be accepted until the position is filled or closed.
- Applications will be accepted during those times when we are not recruiting and will be held for consideration for 60 days. After the initial 60 days, they will be retained, but considered as inactive unless you have contacted us with updated information. We encourage applicants to check for vacancies on a regular and frequent basis.
- Applications submitted by mobile browser or tablets are not transmitted. Please submit via computer.
- A Landoll Employment Application can be obtained by clicking the links provided below, in person at the Landoll Corporation, 1900 North Street, Marysville, Kansas 66508 or by sending an email request to email@example.com.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. All inquiries and the application process will be held in confidence.
- Landoll Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at the Landoll Corporation, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the applicant process, please call 785.562.4705 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charlene Disney, Human Resource Assistant (recruitment), 1.785.562.4705
Melony Jueneman, Human Resource Manager, 1.785.562.4704
All inquiries will be held in confidence. We are an EEO/AAP employer.
Notice to all applicants: Landoll Corporation has a drug awareness program and substance abuse policy. All applicants for employment who have successfully completed the initial screening process and have been conditionally hired, will be required to consent to and pass a substance abuse screen.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. (see attached notices below)
Landoll Corporation offers a variety of employment opportunities due to its product diversification and vertical integrated manufacturing style. Employees are offered cross training, job specific training and are given opportunities to be promoted from within the organization. The company continues to expand its product offerings and market ventures. Landoll continues to retain its strong foundation of long-term career employees while attracting new employees to the community, especially those native to the area.
Landoll Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.