B3/30AC Bendi VNA Electric Warehouse Forklift
Bendi Front Wheel Drive Articulating VNA Warehouse Forklift
The Bendi model B3/30AC works in aisles as narrow as 72" (1.8M), has a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1361kg) at 24" (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30' (9.14M).
The Bendi B3/30AC is a 3-wheel articulating forklift with a single poly front drive tire and solid rubber rear tires. Front articulation of 220°, narrow mast and a compact front end allow easy stacking in Very Narrow Aisles. The B3/30AC can work inside and outside on paved surfaces. The B3/30AC does all the jobs of a reach truck in aisles at least 40" (1M) smaller.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the LandActive control and the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B3/30AC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B3/30AC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, while operating in very narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. All tires on the Bendi B3/30AC are 18" (457mm) diameter and the truck has great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
Exceptional Design and Engineering
- 3,000 lb. (1361kg) Capacity at 24" (600mm) Load Center
- 3-Wheel Design, Single Front Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Integral Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- LandActive Control Provides Enhanced Traction Control Based on Steering Angle
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High Efficiency Curtis AC Controllers Provide Trouble Free Operation
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- 48 Volt Electrical System and Large Capacity Battery Compartment
- Optional Cold Storage Conditioned to -22°F (-30°C)
|Capacity||lbs/kg||3000 / 1361|
|Load Center||in/mm||24 / 600|
|Power Source||48 Volt Battery|
|Weight with Battery||lbs/kg||12800 / 5818|
|Travel Speed||Loaded||mph/kph||5.5 / 8.9|
|Unloaded||mph/kph||6 / 9.7|
|Lift Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||90 / 27.4|
|Unloaded||fpm/mpm||110 / 33.5|
|Lowering Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||100 / 30.5|
|Unloaded||fpm/mpm||90 / 27.4|
|Mast Tilt||FWD/RWD||degrees||1 / 2|
|Lost Load Center||a||in/mm||14.2 / 361|
|Wheelbase||b||in/mm||72.6 / 1844|
|Overall Length to Face of Forks||c||in/mm||112.9 / 2868|
|Underclearance||d||in/mm||3 / 76|
|Cab Floor Height||e||in/mm||31 / 787|
|Seat Height||f||in/mm||51 / 1295|
|Overhead Guard Height||g||in/mm||87 / 2209|
|Chassis Width||h||in/mm||44.8 / 1138|
|Hydraulic Motor Rating||kW||12|
|Drive Motor Rating||Single Front||kW||5.1|
|Wheel Size||Front(1each)||in/mm||18x7 / 457x178|
|Wheel Size||Rear(2each)||in/mm||18x7 / 457x178|
|Traction Control Type||Curtis||AC|
|Hydraulic Control Type||Curtis||AC|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Request Printed Literature
If you would like us to send you our product brochure, printed full-color on glossy paper stock, please fill out and submit the form below.
Choose A Forklift
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org