Landoll Corporation is happy to announce the addition of Precision Telehandler cushioned tire forklift to our world class lineup of material handling products. The first Precision Telehandler model, the PT40 is a fresh design—new from the ground up. Designed specifically to meet the needs of the experts in the machinery moving and rigging industry, its compact size and impressive capabilities also make it an excellent choice for moving heavy loads in manufacturing and heavy industrial applications.
Deep Reach Narrow Aisle Forklift
- Stacks Standard Pallets Double Deep from 8’ (2.5 M) Aisles
- Lift Heights to 425” (10.8 M)
- 3,000 lb. (1,364 kg) Capacity in Second Deep Position
- Side Shifting and Tilting Fork Carriage
- Camera for Viewing Forks from Operator Compartment
- No Lower Beams Required for Outrigger Legs
- Reach Attachment Integrated Into Inner Mast Channels
Bendi Rear Wheel Drive - Narrow Aisle Multipurpose High Lift Articulating Electric Forklift Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The Bendi model B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL works in aisles as narrow as 78"* (1.98M), has a basic starting capacity of 4,400 lbs. (2000 kg) at 24" (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 41' (12.50M).
Choose a Product
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: email@example.com