Detachable Model 855E-PS Paver
versatility plus many standard features
The Landoll 800 Paver Series’ versatility originates in its primary standard features. The new innovative 4-beam frame features a flat deck with a loaded height of 19-1/2". The 855-PS is a triple axle, 110,000 lb. capacity with a 12’ concentrated deck rating. The 855 three axle frame is fourth axle ready.
Patented gooseneck design - flexibility
The gooseneck is a Landoll patent that gives the operator the control at his fingertips. Dual swing clearance is 108" and 90", with dual pin settings of 15" and 33". The 7-position ride height on the 12'5" gooseneck (10'9" gooseneck standard on 48') gives needed ground clearance and lowers the deck height to carry extremely high loads. No other gooseneck offers such flexibility as the Landoll 855-PS Paver Special.
The 855 Paver Series is the complete package. Maximum lower deck length allows you to position your loads and scale legally. For heavy loads, the base trailer comes standard with flip axle brackets and air/electrical couplers. To move a permit load with ease, an optional flip axle can be added. The 800-Paver Special Series is work ready with a flattened front approach, apitong wood in track area, a recessed storage compartment and swing-out overwidth extensions. The front, double outrigger is for added strength at the break over. There are traction bars on the approach and on the front half bolster for added traction.
Capacity: 55 Ton
Deck Rating: 100,000 Lbs. in 12 Foot
Estimated Base Weight: 23,900 Lbs. (53')
Main Frame: Fabricated 13" Beam, 100,000 PSI Flange
Crossmembers: 8" High Tensile I-Beams on 24" Centers
Tires: 255/70R 22.5 Double Coin LRH
Rims: 22.5 x 8.25
Wheels: Hub Pilot/Steel Outboard Brake Drums
Axles: 3 - 25,000 Lb. Tandem Dual Tire, Oil Bath Bearings 54" Spacing on 53', 50" Spacing on 48, Auto Slacks-All Axles
Suspension: Neway Air Ride 25,000 Lb. Capacity w/ Mechanical Ride-Height Control Valve
Brakes: 16.5 x 7 Full Air w/Spring Brakes ABS 4S2M
Oil Seal Hubs: Internal Mated Assembly
Pin Setting: Dual Pins 15" and 33"
Swing Clearance: Dual Swing, 108" and 90"
Loaded Ground Clearance: 6.5 Inches
Loaded Deck Height: 19.5”
Width: 102 Inches
Decking: 2" Nominal, Apitong Full Covered Lower Deck, Rear Trunnion Wheel Areas Covered
Gooseneck: 12.5’ Dual Drop-In King Pin Settings, w/7-Position Fifth Wheel Ride Height (10'9" Gooseneck Std on 855-48CA)
Air/Electrical: Glad Hand/7 Way Receptacle
Hydraulic Hook Up: Quick Couplers 2500 PSI/17 GPM
Lights: Grote "SuperNova" LED-10 year Warranty, Grote "Ultra Blue Seal" Harness 7-year Warranty
Finish: 400 Degree Bake/Steel Grit Shot Blast to Bright Metal
Color: Zinc Rich Powder Primer Base, Powder Paint Color Choices: White/Black/Yellow,Blue,Red,Green/Grey
Tie Downs: 16 Total, Angled "D" Rings, 6 each side lower deck, one on end of each bolster, two (std. D-rings) at rear of Trunnion
Cylinders: Main Gooseneck Cylinders Horizontally Mounted
Accessories: 4th Axle Ready, 12" Swing-Out Outriggers, HD Sloped Front Approach w/ Traction Bars
Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice
- 10'9" Gooseneck with 90" Swing Clearance, Shortens Overall Length (Std on 855-48CA) Deduct on 53'or 54'
- Fenders for STD. 12'5"Gooseneck
- Fenders for 10' 9" Gooseneck Aluminum Cover Plate (HD 3/16" X 72" long)
- Gooseneck LED Lights (2 Stop/Turn and 1 White Work Light) (per side)
- Gooseneck Mud Flaps Bolt On Chain and Binder Rack Between Lock Arms
- 17” Wide Aluminum Center Ramp Wood Filled (matches track area ramp’s load angle), includes transition filler and a storage rack gooseneck mounted right side. (Part number 183605)
- - When two Center Ramps are ordered (Part number 182125) for a 34” wide ramp the second storage rack is mounted on the driver’s side of the gooseneck.
- Swing-Out Outrigger Plank,1 set of 4 Boards 2 3/4"T X 5"W X 84"L (Part #163580)
- Outrigger Plank Storage Lock Downs
- 60” Axle Spacing (Changes deck/trailer length)
- Boom Trough Cover
- Rear Trunnion Boom Trough Filler, Wood Covered, Level with Deck, Bolt-in
- Flip 4th Axle Assembly (matches trailer axle spacing)(with 255/70R 22.5 Tires)
- Hydraulic Flip for 4th Axle (Affects Boom Trough)(3rd Axle Air Lift/Retract Not Available
- Magnetic LED Amber Warning Lights (360° Flashing, Battery Powered)
- Strobing Light Package in Bumper (ea.) one required for trailer, one for Flip
- Battery Back-up for Strobe Lights
TIE DOWN RINGS:
- Extra Flush Mounted "D" Rings
- Extra Flush Mounted Angled "D"
DECK AND ACCESSORIES:
- Delete - Center Filled Wood Deck - Apitong
- Air Weigh Digital Scale System LoadMaxx (trailer only)
- LoadMaxx ComLink Cable Kit (Cable connects trailer unit to tractor scale)
- Air Lift/Retract-Per Axle
HYDRAULIC POWER SOURCE:
- Air Shift PTO & Wet Kit for Tractor-Not Installed
- Installation of PTO & Wet Kit
- Polished Aluminum Hyd Tank(19"Wx24D") (Side Mt) in Lieu of STD
- Hydraulic Quick Couplers 1 Male/1 Female (Matches Trailer)
- Hydraulic Engine Package - Gooseneck mounted w/ Cover 25HP Kohler EFI Gas (124981) Includes Mounting Kit) (178434)
TIRES AND RIMS:
- 255/70R 22.5 Michelin Tires in Lieu of Standard (Price per Axle)
- Spare 255/70R 22.5 Double Coin Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim
- Spare 255/70R 22.5 Michelin Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10 Bolt Polished) in lieu of Standard (Each)
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10 Bolt Machined) in lieu of Standard (Each)
- Crossfire Air Equalizers (Price per Axle)
- Pressure Guard Air Inflation(3 Axles)
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing (Lower Deck and Trunnion) G/N Power Coated Only
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing of Flip Axle Assy.
- Paint Over Galvanizing-Sides only of Lower Deck and Trunnion Slope with STD colors
|MODEL||CAPACITY||BASE WEIGHT||DECK||AXLES||TIRES & PLY RATING|
|855E-PAV-53||55 Ton||N/A||26'||3||(12) 275/70R 22.5 LRH|
Request Printed Literature
If you would like us to send you our product brochure, printed full-color on glossy paper stock, please fill out and submit the form below.
Note: To request literature for multiple products, visit our Literature Request page.
Choose a Product
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: email@example.com