Detachable Model 855E-PS Paver
versatility plus many standard features
The Landoll 800 Paver Series’ versatility originates in its primary standard features. The innovative 4-beam frame features a flat deck with a loaded height of 19-1/2". The 855E-PS is a triple axle, 110,000 lb. capacity with a 12’ concentrated deck rating. The 855 three axle frame is fourth axle ready.
Patented gooseneck design - flexibility
The gooseneck is a Landoll patent that gives the operator the control at his fingertips. Dual swing clearance is 108" and 90", with dual pin settings of 15" and 33". The 7-position ride height on the 12'5" gooseneck (10'9" gooseneck standard on 48') gives needed ground clearance and lowers the deck height to carry extremely high loads. No other gooseneck offers such flexibility as the Landoll 855E-PS Paver Special.
The 855E Paver Series is the complete package. Maximum lower deck length allows you to position your loads and scale legally. For heavy loads, the base trailer comes standard with flip axle brackets and air/electrical couplers. To move a permit load with ease, an optional flip axle can be added. The 800-Paver Special Series is work ready with a flattened front approach, apitong wood in track area, a recessed storage compartment and swing-out overwidth extensions. The front, double outrigger is for added strength at the break over.
FRAME and FEATURES:
- Capacity: 55 Ton (110,000 lbs.)
- Deck Rating: 100,000 lbs. in 12'
- Estimated Base Weight: 24,800 lbs. (53')
- Main Frame: Fabricated 13" Beam, 100,000 PSI Flange
- Deck Width: 102"
- Loaded Deck Height: 19”
- Loaded Ground Clearance: 6"
- Decking: 2" Nominal Apitong Fully Covered Lower Deck
- Crossmembers: 8" High Tensile I-Beams on 24" Centers
- Gooseneck: 12' 5" Dual Drop-In King Pin Settings, with 7-Position Fifth Wheel Ride Height (10'9" Gooseneck Standard on 855-48CA)
- Pin Setting: Dual Pins 15" and 33"
- Swing Clearance: Dual Swing, 90" and 108"
- Accessories: 4th Axle Ready, 12" Swing-Out Outriggers, Rear Trunnion Wheel Areas Covered, HD Sloped Front Approach, Open Boom Trough with "V" Type Bumper, Three Pair Flag Holders, Front Ramps Track Area (61" Bi-Fold, 25 lb. Lift Spring Assist, 6° Load Angle)
- Storage Area: (1) Right Side Transition from Lower Deck to Trunnion Deck (28"W x 16"L x 5"D)
- Tie Downs: (16 Total) D-Rings, (6) Each Side Lower Deck, (1) on End of Middle Bolster, (2) at Rear of Trunnion (53' Trailer)
SUSPENSION and UNDERCARRIAGE:
- Suspension: Neway Air Ride, 25,000 lb. Capacity with Mechanical Ride Height Control Valve
- Grease: Centralized Grease System
- Axles: (3) 25,000 lb. Axles, Tandem Dual Tire, Oil Bath Bearings, 54" Spacing on 53', 50" Spacing on 48, Auto Slack Adjusters - All Axles
- Brakes: 16.5 x 7 Full Air / Spring Brakes, ABS 4S2M
- Tires: 255/70R 22.5 LRH
- Rims: 22.5 x 8.25
- Wheels: Hub Pilot/Steel Outboard Brake Drums
- Oil Seal Hubs: Internal Mated Assembly
- Hydraulic Hook Up: Quick Couplers / 2,500 PSI - 20 GPM at Controls, 50 GPM Max
- Cylinders: Gooseneck Cylinders Horizontally Mounted
- Air/Electrical: Glad Hand / 7-Way Receptacle
- Lights: Grote Clear Lens LED with Chrome Bezel (10-Year Warranty)
- Wiring Harness: Grote “Xtreme” Wiring Harness (7-Year Warranty)
FINISH and COLOR:
- Finish: 400° Bake / Steel Grit Shot Blast to Bright Metal
- Color: Zinc Rich Powder Primer
- Powder Coat: TGIC Polyester Powder Coat, White / Black / Yellow / Blue / Red / Green / Sapphire Blue / Dark Gray
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- 10' 9" Gooseneck with 90" Swing Clearance, Shortens Overall Length (Std on 855-48CA) Deduct on 53'or 54'
- Fenders for STD. 12' 5"Gooseneck
- Fenders for 10' 9" Gooseneck Aluminum Cover Plate (HD 3/16" X 72" long)
- Gooseneck LED Lights (2 Stop / Turn / Tail and 1 White Work Light per side)
- Gooseneck Mud Flaps Bolt-On Chain and Binder Rack Between Lock Arms
- 17” Wide Aluminum Center Ramp Wood Filled (Matches Track Area Ramp’s Load Angle), Includes Transition Filler and a Storage Rack Gooseneck Mounted Right Side. (P/N 183605)
- When Two Center Ramps are Ordered (P/N 182125) for a 34” Wide Ramp the Second Storage Rack is Mounted on the Driver’s Side of the Gooseneck.
- Swing-Out Outrigger Plank, 1 set of 4 Boards 2 3/4"T x 5"W x 84"L (P/N 163580)
- Outrigger Plank Storage Lock Downs
- 60” Axle Spacing (Changes Deck / Trailer Length)
- Boom Trough Cover
- Rear Trunnion Boom Trough Filler, Wood Covered, Level with Deck, Bolt-In
- Flip 4th Axle Assembly (Matches Trailer Axle Spacing)(with 255/70R 22.5 Tires)
- Hydraulic Flip for 4th Axle (Affects Boom Trough)(3rd Axle Air Lift / Retract Not Available)
- Magnetic LED Amber Warning Lights (360° Flashing, Battery Powered)
- Strobing Light Package in Bumper (Each) One Required for Trailer, One for Flip
- Battery Back-Up for Strobe Lights
TIE DOWN RINGS:
- Extra Flush Mounted D-Rings
- Extra Flush Mounted Angled D-Rings
DECK AND ACCESSORIES:
- Delete - Center Filled Wood Deck - Apitong
- Air Weigh Digital Scale System LoadMaxx (Trailer Only)
- LoadMaxx ComLink Cable Kit (Cable Connects Trailer Unit to Tractor Scale)
- Air Lift / Retract - per Axle
HYDRAULIC POWER SOURCE:
- Wet Kit for Tractor (Includes 30 Gallon Steel Tank)
- Shipped Loose with Trailer or Factory Installed
- Polished Aluminum Hydraulic Tank (19"W x 24D") (Side Mt) in Lieu of Standard
- Hydraulic Quick Couplers 1 Male / 1 Female (Matches Trailer) (P/N 105902)
- Hydraulic Engine Package - Gooseneck Mounted with Cover 25HP Kohler EFI Gas (P/N 124981) Includes Mounting Kit) (P/N 178434)
TIRES AND RIMS:
- 275/70R 22.5 Continental Tires LRJ in Lieu of Standard
- 275/70R 22.5 Michelin Tires in Lieu of Standard
- Spare 275/70R 22.5 Double Coin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim
- Spare 275/70R 22.5 Continental Tire LRJ and Hub Pilot Type Rim
- Spare 275/70R 22.5 Michelin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10-Bolt Polished) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10-Bolt Machined) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10-Bolt Dura-Brite) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- Crossfire Air Equalizers
- Pressure Guard Tire Inflation
- Meritor Tire Inflation / PSI
- Shock Straps
- Dust Shields
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing (Lower Deck and Trunnion) G/N Power Coated Only
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing of Flip Axle Assembly
- Paint Over Galvanizing - Sides Only of Lower Deck and Trunnion Slope with Standard Colors
|MODEL||CAPACITY||BASE WEIGHT||DECK||AXLES||TIRES & PLY RATING|
|855E-PAV-53||55 Ton||24,800 Lbs. +/-3%||26'||3||(12) 275/70R 22.5 LRH|
Request Printed Literature
If you would like us to send you our product brochure, printed full-color on glossy paper stock, please fill out and submit the form below.
Note: To request literature for multiple products, visit our Literature Request page.
Choose a Product
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org