Non-Hydraulic Model 135C
Sturdy Non-Hydraulic Trailer
The Model 135C is a fixed gooseneck non-hydraulic beavertail 35-ton capacity trailer for the person that doesn't need or want hydraulics running from their truck. The rugged four-beam design of the 135C can haul construction equipment without the need for a hydraulic hookup, thus making the trailer of a lighter overall weight.
Many Standard Features
The 135C fixed gooseneck still has many of the other great features that you expect from a Landoll trailer such as Grote Clear Lens LED lights, a sturdy 1-3/8"apitonghard wooddeck, Grote wiring harness, and hub-piloted steel wheels. Optional equipment may be easily added such as air-operated upper deck ramp and hydraulic winch for the upper deck. As with all Landoll trailers, durable powder coat paint is included as well as a zinc-rich powder primer.
135 CSY GSA Trailer
The Model 135CSY GSA Trailer is a 40,000 LB rollerized trailer, originally designed for the Air Force. Drop deck trailer is fitted with rollers down the entire length of the lower deck to assist in loading and unloading cargo. For more Information on this Trailer follow the Link Below.
FRAME and FEATURES:
- *Capacity: 35 Ton (70,000 lbs.)
- Deck Rating: 50,000 lbs. in 10'
- Estimated Base Weight: 12,000 lbs. (40')
- Main Frame: Fabricated 80,000 PSI Yield 4-Beam Design
- Crossmembers: 4" Junior I-Beam on 8" Centers
- Pin Setting: 18"
- Swing Clearance: 84"
- Hitch: Fifth-Wheel Kingpin
- Deck Width: 102"
- Loaded Deck Height: 37-1/2"
- Loaded Ground Clearance: 13"
- Decking: 1-3/8" Apitong Hardwood Deck (Lower Deck)
- Slope Drop: 90°
- Load Angle: 14.5°
- Lower Deck Length: 27' 3-1/2", 29' 3-1/2", 32" 3-1/2"
- Beavertail: 68" Self-Cleaning Beavertail
- Beavertail Ramps: 5' Self-Cleaning Adjustable Spring Assisted Flip-Over
- Tool Box: Twin Lockable Upper Deck Mounted with Lockable Door (7"H x 34"W x 29"D)
- Tie Downs: Double Key Hole Chain Slots Located on 24" Centers
- Parking Stands: Jost Two Speed Landing Gear
SUSPENSION and UNDERCARRIAGE:
- Suspension: Multi-Leaf Springs 45,000 lb. Capacity
- Axles: (2) 25,000 lb. Axles, Dual Tire, Oil Bath Bearings, Automatic Slack Adjusters
- Brakes: 12.25x7.5 Full Air / Spring Brakes ABS, 4S2M
- Tire: 235/75R 17.5 Double Coin Tires
- Coin Rims: 17.5x6.75 Tubeless Rims
- Wheels: Hub Pilot / Steel Outboard Brake Drums
- Oil Seal Hubs: Internal Mated Assembly
- Air / Electrical: 7-Way Receptacle
- Lights: Grote Clear Lens LED with Chrome Bezel (10 Year Warranty)
- Wiring Harness: Grote “Xtreme” Wiring Harness (7-Year Warranty)
- Turn Signal: Center Mounted Side Turn Signal
FINISH and COLOR:
- Finish: Steel Grit Shot Blast to Bright Metal
- Color: Zinc Rich Primer
- Powder Coat Color: TGIC Polyester Powder Coat, White / Black / Yellow / Blue / Red / Green / Sapphire Blue / Dark Gray
- Decals: Hi-Visibility Reflective Package
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations. Maximum Capacity Must be over the Entire Length of Trailer.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- 16" / 24" 2-Postiton Bulkhead / Front Extension (Solid) (1,500 lb. Loaded Capacity 3,000 lb. Distributed)
- 48" High Mesh 102" or 96" Wide
- Bolt-On Binder Storage Rack for 48" Bulkheads
- LED Work Light - Dual (Mounted on Bulkhead)
- Spare Tire Carrier 48" Bulkhead, Front Mounted Spare Tire Carrier 48" Bulkhead, Rear Mounted
- Pin Drop in Lieu of Standard
- Heavy Duty Crawler Ramp (Apitong Wood Filled)
- Third Ramp - Self-Cleaning or Wood Filled
- 5' Aluminum Ramps - Portable (8,000 lb. Capacity - Each)
- 6' Upper Deck Ramp (Air Operated)
TIE DOWN RINGS:
- Flush Mounted D-Rings (Each) D-Ring Bolt-On at Winch (Each) (Two Locations Available)
WINCH AND ACCESSORIES:
- 12,000 lb. Worm Gear Upper Deck Mounted with 85' of 1/2" Cable with Wear Plate
- 20,000 lb. Worm Gear Upper Deck Mounted with 85' of 5/8" Cable with Wear Plate
- 20,000 lb. Warn Planetary 2-Speed with Air Release / Spring Tension
- 30,000 lb Warn Planetary 2-Speed with Air Release / Spring Tension with 85’ of 5/8” Flex 9 Cable
- Guard Winch 12,000 lb. / 20,000 lb. (Can Not Be Used in Conjuction with Pivoting Cable Roller Guide for Winch with Air Tension / Air Release, 20,000 lb.)
- Cable Roller Guide for Winch 12,000 lb. or 20,000 lb.
- Pivoting Cable Roller Guide for 20,000 lb Winch with Air Tension / Air Release
DECK AND ACCESSORIES:
- Lower Deck Bolt-On Lockable Tool Box (Curb Side or Street Side) (42"W x 28"D x 9"H)
- Apitong Wood Covered Beavertail Beavertail
- Traction Bars for Wood Covered Beavertail
- Air Ride Neway RLU228 in Lieu of Standard
TIRES AND RIMS:
- 235/75R 17.5 Continental Tires in Lieu of Standard
- 245/70R 17.5 Michelin (Multi T) LRH Tires in Lieu of Standard (235 Not Avail)
- 255/70R 22.5 Double Coin Tires in Lieu of Standard
- 255/70R 22.5 Michelin Tires in Lieu of Standard
- Spare Double Coin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (235/75R 17.5)
- Spare Continental Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (235/75R 17.5)
- Spare Michelin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (245/70R 17.5)
- Spare Double Coin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (255/70R 22.5)
- Spare Michelin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (255/70R 22.5)
- 17.5 Aluminum Wheel (8-Bolt Polished) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 17.5 Aluminum Wheel (8-Bolt Machined) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10-Bolt Polished) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10-Bolt Machined) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- Crossfire Air Equalizers (Price per Axle)
- Pressure Guard Tire Inflation N/A
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||BASE WEIGHT||DECK||AXLES||TIRES & PLY RATING|
|135C-40-BT||35 Ton||N/A||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 Double Coin Tires|
|135C-43-BT||35 Ton||13,450 lbs. (+/- 3%)||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 Double Coin Tires|
|135C-45-BT||35 Ton||13,960 lbs. (+/- %)||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 Double Coin Tires|
|135C-48-BT||35 Ton||15,080 lbs. (+/- 3%)||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 Double Coin Tires|
REQUEST PRINTED LITERATURE
If you would like to receive our product literature, please fill out and submit the form below.
Note: To request literature for multiple products, visit our Literature Request page.
Choose a Trailer
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org