Non-Hydraulic Model 135B
Sturdy Non-Hydraulic Trailer
The Model 135 is a fixed gooseneck non-hydraulic beavertail 35-ton capacity trailer for the person that doesn't need or want hydraulics running from their truck. The rugged four-beam design of the 135 can haul construction equipment without the need for a hydraulic hookup, thus making the trailer of a lighter overall weight.
Many Standard Features
The 135 fixed gooseneck still has many of the other great features that you expect from a Landoll trailer such as Grote SuperNova LED lights, a sturdy 1-3/8" apitong hard wood deck, Grote wiring harness, and hub-piloted steel wheels. Optional equipment may be easily added such as air-operated upper deck ramp and hydraulic winches for the upper deck. As with all Landoll trailers, durable powder coat paint is included as well as a zinc-rich powder primer.
- *Capacity: 70,000 lbs.
- Deck Rating: 50,000 lbs. in 10'
- Estimated Base Weight: 12,000 lbs. (40')
- Main Frame: Fabricated 80,000 PSI Yield 4-Beam Design
- Crossmembers: 4" Junior I-Beam on 12" Centers
- Slope Drop: 90°
- Parking Stands: Jost Two-Speed
- Tire: 235/75R 17.5 LRH Double
- Coin Rims: 17.5x6.75 Tubeless
- Wheels: Hub Pilot / Steel Outboard Brake Drums
- Axles: 2- 25,000 lb. Tandem Dual Tire, Oil Bath Bearings
- Suspension: Multi-Leaf Springs 45,000 lb. Capacity
- Brakes: 12.25x7.5 Full Air / Spring Brakes ABS, 4S2M
- Oil Seal Hubs: Internal Mated Assembly
- Hitch: Fifth-Wheel Kingpin
- Pin Setting: 18"
- Swing Clearance: 86"
- Loaded Ground Clearance: 20"
- Loaded Deck Height: 37-1/4"
- Width: 102"
- Air / Electrical: 7-Way Receptacle
- Decking: 1-3/8" Apitong Hardwood
- Lower Deck Length: 23'6"
- Beavertail: 65" Self-Cleaning
- Beavertail Ramps: 5' Self-Cleaning Flip Over
- Lights: Grote "SuperNova" LED - 10-Year Warranty Wiring
- Harness: Grote "Ultra-Blue Seal" - 7-Year Warranty
- Tie Downs: Double Key Hole Chain Slots and Gotcha Pockets Alternating on 24" Centers
- Finish: Steel Grit Shot Blast to Bright Metal
- Powder Coat Color: White / Black / Yellow / Blue / Red / Green
- Decals: Hi-Visibility Reflective Package
- Load Angle: 14.5°
- Features: Automatic Slack Adjusters
- Storage Area: Twin Upper Deck Mounted with Lockable Door (7"H x 34"W x 29"D)
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations. Maximum Capacity Must be over the Entire Length of Trailer.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- 16"/24" 2-Postiton Bulkhead / Front Extension (Solid) (1500 lb. Loaded Capacity 3000 lb. Distributed)
- 48" High Mesh 102" or 96" Wide
- Bolt-On Binder Storage Rack for 48" Bulkheads
- LED Work Light - Dual (Mounted on Bulkhead)
- Spare Tire Carrier 48" Bulkhead, Front Mounted Spare Tire Carrier 48" Bulkhead, Rear Mounted
- Pin Drop in Lieu of Standard
- Heavy Duty Crawler Ramp (Apitong Wood Filled)
- Third Ramp - Self-Cleaning or Wood Filled
- 5' Aluminum Ramps - Portable (8,000 lb. Capacity - Each)
- 6' Upper Deck Ramp (Air Operated)
TIE DOWN RINGS:
- Flush Mounted "D" Rings (Each) "D" Ring Bolt-On at Winch (Each) (Two Locations Available)
WINCH AND ACCESSORIES:
- 12,000 lb. Worm Gear Upper Deck Mounted 20,000 lb.
- Worm Gear Winch Upper Deck Mounted Cable Roller Guide for Winch - 12,000 lb., 15,000 lb. or 20,000 lb.
- Slope or Upper Deck
DECK AND ACCESSORIES:
- Lower Deck Bolt-On Lockable Tool Box (Curb Side or Street Side) (42"W x 28"D x 9"H)
- Lockable Lid for Storage Area Beavertail - Apitong Wood Covered Beavertail Beavertail - Traction Bars for Wood Covered Beavertail
- Air Ride Neway RLU228 (in Lieu of Standard)
TIRES AND RIMS:
- 235/75R 17.5 Continental Tires in Lieu of Std.
- 245/70R 17.5 Michelin (Multi T) LRH Tires in Lieu of Std. (235 Not Avail)
- 255/70R 22.5 Double Coin Tires in Lieu of Std.
- 255/70R 22.5 Continental Tires in Lieu of Std.
- 255/70R 22.5 Michelin Tires in Lieu of Std.
- Spare Double Coin Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim (235/75R 17.5)
- Spare Continental Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim (235/75R 17.5)
- Spare Michelin Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim (245/70R 17.5)
- Spare Double Coin Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim (255/70R 22.5)
- Spare Continental Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim (255/70R 22.5)
- Spare Michelin Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim (255/70R 22.5)
- 255/70R 22.5 Michelin Tire & Hub Pilot Type Rim
- 17.5 Aluminum Wheel (8-Bolt Polished) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 17.5 Aluminum Wheel (8-Bolt Machined) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10-Bolt Polished) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 22.5 Aluminum Wheel (10-Bolt Machined) in Lieu of Standard (Each) Hubometer
- Crossfire Air Equalizers (Price per Axle) Pressure Guard Air Inflation
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||BASE WEIGHT||DECK||AXLES||TIRES & PLY RATING|
|135B-40-BT||35 Ton||N/A||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 LRH|
|135B-43-BT||35 Ton||13,450 lbs. (+/- 3%)||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 LRH|
|135B-45-BT||35 Ton||13,960 lbs. (+/- %)||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 LRH|
|135B-48-BT||35 Ton||15,080 lbs. (+/- 3%)||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 LRH|
REQUEST PRINTED LITERATURE
If you would like to receive our product literature, please fill out and submit the form below.
Note: To request literature for multiple products, visit our Literature Request page.
Choose a Trailer
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: email@example.com