Traveling Axle Model 345F
Rugged and Reliable Pintle Hitch Traveling Axle
The Model 345F is a tandem axle, pintle hook traveling axle four-beam trailer for hauling and ground loading pavers, graders, loaders and other related equipment.
25 Ton Capacity Pintle Hitch
The 345F is designed to be pulled by a tandem axle dump truck or other heavy duty truck with pintle hookup. The GVWR of the trailer is 25 ton; 50,000 lbs. distributed and 30,000 lbs. concentrated within 10 feet at highway speeds.
Popular with Dept of Transportation
The 345F is commonly used by state DOT departments and other municipalities. The 345F's flat approach and deck allow the operator to easily and safely load track and crawler equipment without the aid of ramps or beavertail.
FRAME and FEATURES:
*Capacity: 25 Ton (50,000 lbs.)
Deck Rating: 30,000 lbs. in 10'
Estimated Base Weight: 19,260 lbs. +/-3%
Main Frame: Fabricated 80,000 PSI Yield Perimeter Beams - Fabricated Inner Beams 80,000 PSI Web and Top Flange, 100,000 PSI Bottom Flange
Crossmembers: 3" and 4" Jr. I-Beams Alternating on 8" Centers
Hitch: 4' Pintle Hook 15,000 lb. Vertical Load Eye with Adjustment of 23"-32" from Ground Level
Deck Width: 102"
Loaded Deck Height: 38"
Loaded Ground Clearance: 20"
Decking: 1-3/8" Apitong Hardwood
Load Angle: 9°
Tool Box: Curb and Street Side Mounted with Lockable Door (14"H x 24"W x 24"D)
- Tie Downs: Double Key Hole Chain Slots and Stake Pockets on 24" Centers
- Accessories: Approach Plate with (6) Key Hole Tie Downs
- Parking Stands: Pin Drop
SUSPENSION and UNDERCARRIAGE:
- Suspension: Neway Air Ride RLU228, 22,500 lb. Capacity
- Undercarriage: (1) 4" x 126"
- Grease: Centralized Grease System
- Axles: (2) 25,000 lb. Axles, Dual Tires, Oil Bath Bearings, Automatic Slack Adjusters
- Brakes: 12.25x7.5 Full Air / Spring Brakes ABS, 4S2M
- Tires: 235/75R 17.5 Double Coin Radial Tires
- Rims: 17.5x6.75 Tubeless
- Wheels: Hub Pilot / Steel Outboard Brake Drums
- Oil Seal Hubs: Internal Mated Assembly
- Hydraulic Hook Up: Quick Couplers 2,500 PSI - 20 GPM at Controls, 50 GPM Max
- Tilt Cylinders: (2) 4" Bore
- Hydraulic Winch: No Winch Standard
- Hydraulic Valve Body: Rexroth
- Air / Electrical: 7-Way Receptacle
- Lights: Grote Clear Lens LED with Chrome Bezel (10-Year Warranty)
Wiring Harness: Grote “Xtreme” Wiring Harness (7-Year Warranty)
FINISH and COLOR:
Finish: Steel Grit Shot Blast to Bright Metal, Zinc Rich Primer
Powder Coat: TGIC Polyester Powder Coat, White / Black / Yellow / Blue / Red / Green / Sapphire Blue / Dark Gray
Decals: Hi-Visibility Reflective Package
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
TIE DOWN RINGS:
- Recessed Mounted D-Rings (Each) (Not Totally Recessed with Additional Crossmembers)
- Flush Mounted D-Rings (Each)
- D-Ring Bolt on at Winch (Only One Location Available)
- Single Slot Ratchet Winch for 4" Nylon Strap (Weld On - Less Strap; Opposite Side Tie Down Required)
- 5' Hitch for Tractor with 1' Bed Overhang
- 7' Hitch for Tractor with 3' Bed Overhang
- Tilting Safety Latch Mounted on Hitch
WINCH AND ACCESSORIES:
- 12,000 lb. Braden Winch - Front Mount
- 20,000 lb. Braden Winch - Front Mount
- Cable Roller Guide for Winch
- Guard, Winch 12 / 20K (Cannot be Used in Conjunction with Pivoting Cable Roller Guide)
- Wireless Remote Control - Six Function
- Dual Hydraulic Controls - Street and Curbside (Not Available with Engine Package)
DECK AND ACCESSORIES:
- 96" in Lieu of 102" Standard
- 1/8" Steel Tread Plate in Lieu of Wood Standard
- 24" Aluminum Pull-Out Extensions (Capacity Not to Exceed 50% of Trailer Capacity, Pull-Outs Begin 63" from Front of Trailer)
- Spring Suspension Hutch 9,700 - in Lieu of Standard Air Ride
- Dock Level Hydraulic 62,000 lb. 1 Pair
- Galvanized Bumper in Lieu of Standard Painted Bumper
HYDRAULIC POWER SOURCE:
- Wet Kit for Tractor (Includes 30 Gallon Steel Tank)
- Shipped Loose with Trailer or Factory Installed
- Hydraulic Quick Couplers 1 Male / 1 Female (Matches Trailer) (P/N 105902)
- Polished Aluminum Hydraulic Tank, (19"W x 24D") (Side Mount) in Lieu of Standard
- 25 HP Kohler EFI Engine Package - No Curb Side Tool Box
TIRES AND RIMS:
- Spare Double Coin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (235/75R 17.5)
- Pressure Guard Tire Inflation
- Hot Dip Galvanizing (Trailer Frame is Totally Submerged) - Adds Minimum of 3 Weeks to Delivery
- Paint Over Galvanizing - Sides Only with Standard Colors Only
- Paint Over Galvanizing - Top Surface Only with Standard Colors Only
- Special Paint: Contact Factory
Specifications subject to change without notice.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||BASE WEIGHT||DECK||AXLES||TIRES & PLY RATING|
|345F-31||25 Ton||13,260 lbs. (+/- 3%)||102"||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 Double Coin Radial Tires|
REQUEST PRINTED LITERATURE
If you would like to receive our product literature, please fill out and submit the form below.
Note: To request literature for multiple products, visit our Literature Request page.
Choose a Trailer
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: email@example.com