Traveling Axle Model 425C
Medium-Duty with Full Features
The Model 425C is a medium-duty, tandem axle, 25 ton capacity trailer available in lengths of 41' and 45'. The 425C is ideal for narrow, tight, winding road and inner-city applications with a lighter hauling capacity. The 425C may be a medium-duty trailer however, it still boasts all the features of the 400 series.
Low Clearance Upper Deck Transition
All 400 series trailers feature the super low clearance slope transition allowing manlifts, skid loaders, and other difficult low clearance equipment to load easily on the upper deck.
The four beam frame design is the backbone of a super versatile, solid piece of equipment. Wider main beams with a wider undercarriage, outboard tilt cylinder mounts, and outer beam pivot points add superior stability while loading heavy loads.
Powder Coat Paint
Landoll is the only trailer manufacturer to offer powder coat paint on an entire trailer frame. The very durable finish provides excellent chemical and salt resistance while giving Landoll trailers a high quality, attractive appearance. A zinc-rich powder primer is applied prior to painting the entire frame with one of eight standard powder coat colors.
FRAME and FEATURES:
- *Capacity: 25 Ton (50,000 lbs.)
- Deck Rating: 40,000 lbs. in 16'
- Estimated Base Weight: 16,800 lbs. + / - 3%
- Main Frame: Fabricated 100,000 PSI Yield Four-Beam Design
- Crossmembers: Alternating 4" and 3" Junior I-Beam on 8" Centers
- Pin Setting: 21"
- Swing Clearance: 81"
- Hitch: 5th-Wheel Kingpin
- Deck Width: 102"
- Slope Drop: 90°
- Loaded Deck Height: 37"
- Loaded Ground Clearance: 8.5"
- Decking: 1-3/8" Apitong Hardwood
- Load Angle: 7.5°
- Accessories: Flat Approach Plate with (4) Key Hole Tie Downs, Automatic Slack Adjusters, Dual Slope Rollers
- Tie Downs: Double Key Hole Chain Slots with Square Stake Pockets on 16" Centers
- Tool Box: Twin Upper Deck Mounted with Lockable Door 6-1/2" H x 11-1/2" W x 29" D
- Parking Stands: Jost Two Speed Landing Gear
SUSPENSION and UNDERCARRIAGE:
- Suspension: Neway RLU228 Air Ride 22,500 lb. Capacity
- Undercarriage: (2) 4" x 100", Centralized Grease System; Accepts After-Market Dock Level Hydraulics System; Powder Coated Black
- Grease: Centralized Grease System
- Axles: (2) 25,000 lb. Tandem Dual Tire, Oil Bath Bearings
- Brakes: 12.25x7.5 Full Air / Spring Brakes ABS, 4S2M
- Tires: 235/75R 17.5 LRH Double Coin
- Rims: 17.5x6.75 Tubeless
- Wheels: Hub Pilot / Steel Outboard Brake Drums
- Oil Seal Hubs: Internal Mated Assembly
- Hydraulic Hook Up: Quick Couplers 2,500 PSI - 20 GPM at Controls, 50 GPM Max
- Tilt Cylinder: 2 - 4-1/2" x 30"
- Hydraulic Winch: Worm Gear 12,000 lb. with Spring Tension and 85' of 1/2" Cable
- Hydraulic Valve Body: Rexroth
- Air / Electrical: 7-Way Receptacle
- Lights: Grote Clear Lens LED with Chrome Bezel (10 Year Warranty)
- Wiring Harness: Grote “Xtreme” Wiring Harness (7-Year Warranty)
- Turn Signal: Center Mounted Turn Signal
FINISH and COLOR:
- Finish: Steel Grit Shot Blast to Bright Metal, Zinc Rich Primer
- Powder Coat: TGIC Polyester Powder Coat, White / Black / Yellow / Blue / Red / Green / Sapphire Blue / Dark Gray
- Decals: Hi-Visibility Reflective Package
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- 48" High Mesh 102" Powder Coated Black
- Steel Bulkhead Wings
- Aluminum Bulkhead Wings
- Bolt-On Binder Storage Rack for 48" Bulkheads
- LED Work Light-Dual (Mounted on Bulkhead)
- Aluminum Light Bar, Bulkhead Mounted, Includes Dual LED Work Lights, Stop / Turn / Tail Lights, Aluminum Chain / Binder Rack
- Spare Tire Carrier - 48" Bulkhead, Front Mounted
- Spare Tire Carrier - 48" Bulkhead, Rear Mounted
- Spare Tire Carrier - Front Pocket Mt
- Dual LED Strobe Beacons
- Pin Drop in Lieu of Standard
- Hydraulic Parking Stands
TIE DOWN RINGS:
- Recessed Mounted D-Rings (Each) (Not Totally Recessed with Additional Crossmembers)
- Flush Mounted D-Rings (Each)
- D-Ring Bolt at Winch (Each) (Two Locations Available)
- Single-Slot Ratchet Winch for 4" Nylon Strap (Weld On - Less Strap; Opposite Side Tie Down Required)
WINCH AND ACCESSORIES:
- ***All Winches Mounted on Upper Deck Only***
- Wireless Remote Control - Six Function
*BRADEN WINCH OPTIONS*
- Delete Standard 12,000 lb. Braden Winch
- 20,000 lb. Braden Winch in Lieu of Standard
- 20,000 lb. Braden Winch with Pivoting Cable Roller Guide, Air Tension and Air Release in Lieu of Standard
- Cable Guide (4-Way Rollers) for Braden 12K, 20K, Winches, (Not Available with Pivoting Guide)
- Winch Guard for Braden 12/20K Winch
*WARN PLANETARY WINCH OPTIONS*
- 20,000 lb. Warn Planetary Winch, 2 Speed, with Air Release / Spring Tension in Lieu of Standard
- 30,000 lb. Warn Planetary Winch, 2 Speed, with Air Release / Spring Tension in Lieu of Standard
- Cable Roller Guide (4-Way Rollers) for 20K and 30K Warn Planetary Winch
DECK AND ACCESSORIES:
- 1/8" Steel Tread Plate Over Wood (Lower Deck Only)
- 1/8" Steel Tread Plate in Lieu of Standard Wood
- 27" Aluminum Pull-Out Side Extensions (Capacity not to Exceed 50% of Trailer Capacity)
- Frame with Tube Crossmembers to Accept Pullouts - Frames will have 4" Square Crossmembers on 16" Centers with 3" Junior I-Beams Between Tubes
- Rub / Chain Rail-Web Mount (Price per Foot of Rail)
- 1/8" Steel Tread Plate over Approach Plate
- Air Dump Valve
- Air Weigh Digital Scale System LoadMaxx (Trailer Only)
- LoadMaxx ComLink Cable Kit (Cable Connects Trailer Unit to Tractor Scale)
- Dock Level Hydraulics - 62,000 lb. (Dock Level Hydraulics Not Available with Low Profile Tires)
- Galvanized Bumper in Lieu of Standard Painted Bumper
HYDRAULIC POWER SOURCE:
- Hydraulic Engine Package - Upper Deck with Cover Kohler EFI 25HP Gas
- Wet Kit for Tractor (Includes 30 Gallon Steel Tank)
- Shipped Loose with Trailer or Factory Installed
- Hydraulic Quick Couplers 1 Male / 1 Female (Matches Trailer) (P/N 105902)
- Polished Aluminum Hydraulic Tank, (19"W x 24"D) (Side Mount) in Lieu of Standard
TIRES AND RIMS:
- 235/75R 17.5 Continental Tires in Lieu of Standard
- 245/70R 17.5 Michelin (Multi T) LRH Tires in Lieu of Standard (235 Not Available)
- 255/70R 22.5 Double Coin Tires in Lieu of Standard
- 255/70R 22.5 Continental Tires in Lieu of Standard
- 255/70R 22.5 Michelin Tires in Lieu of Standard
- Spare Double Coin Tire anc Hub Pilot Type Rim (235/75R 17.5)
- Spare Continental Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (235/75R 17.5)
- Spare Michelin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (245/70R 17.5)
- Spare Double Coin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (255/70R 22.5)
- Spare Continental Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (255/70R 22.5)
- Spare Michelin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (255/70R 22.5)
- 17.5 Aluminum Wheel (8-Bolt Polished) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 17.5 Aluminum Wheel (8-Bolt Machined) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- Pressure Guard Tire Inflation N/A
- Hot Dip Galvanizing (Trailer Frame is Totally Submerged) - Adds Minimum of 3 Weeks to Delivery
- Paint Over Galvanizing - Sides Only
- Paint Over Galvanizing - Top Surface Only
Specifications subject to change without notice.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||BASE WEIGHT||DECK||AXLES||TIRES & PLY RATING|
|425C-41||25 Ton||16,800 lbs. +/- 3%||102||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 LRH|
|425C-45||25 Ton||17,200 lbs. +/- 3%||102||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 LRH|
REQUEST PRINTED LITERATURE
If you would like to receive our product literature, please fill out and submit the form below.
Note: To request literature for multiple products, visit our Literature Request page.
Choose a Trailer
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: email@example.com