Traveling Axle Model 425C
Medium-Duty with Full Features
The Model 425 is a medium-duty, tandem axle, 25 ton capacity trailer available in lengths of 41' and 45'. The 425 is ideal for narrow, tight, winding road and inner-city applications with a lighter hauling capacity. The 425 may be a medium-duty trailer however, it still boasts all the features of the 400 series.
Low Clearance Upper Deck Transition
All 400 series trailers feature the super low clearance slope transition allowing manlifts, skid loaders, and other difficult low clearance equipment to load easily on the upper deck.
The four beam frame design is the backbone of a super versatile, solid piece of equipment. Wider main beams with a wider undercarriage, outboard tilt cylinder mounts, and outer beam pivot points add superior stability while loading heavy loads.
Powder Coat Paint
Landoll is the only trailer manufacturer to offer powder coat paint on an entire trailer frame. The very durable finish provides excellent chemical and salt resistance while giving Landoll trailers a high quality, attractive appearance. A zinc-rich powder primer is applied prior to painting the entire frame with one of eight standard powder coat colors.
- *Capacity: 50,000 lbs.
- Deck Rating: 40,000 lbs. in 16'
- Estimated Base Weight: 16,800 lbs. + / - 3%
- Main Frame: Fabricated 100,000 PSI Yield Four-Beam Design
- Crossmembers: Alternating 4" and 3" Junior I-Beam on 8" Centers
- Slope Drop: 90°
- Parking Stands: Jost Two-Speed
- Tires: 235/75R 17.5 LRH Double Coin
- Rims: 17.5x6.75 Tubeless
- Wheels: Hub Pilot / Steel Outboard Brake Drums
- Axles: 2 - 25,000 lb. Tandem Dual Tire, Oil Bath Bearings
- Suspension: Neway RLU228 Air Ride 22,500 lb. Capacity
- Brakes: 12.25x7.5 Full Air / Spring Brakes ABS, 4S2M
- Oil Seal Hubs: Internal Mated Assembly
- Hitch: 5th Wheel Kingpin
- Pin Setting: 21"
- Swing Clearance: 81"
- Loaded Ground Clearance: 8.5"
- Loaded Deck Height: 37"
- Width: 102"
- Decking: 1-3/8" Apitong Hardwood
- Air / Electrical: 7-Way Receptacle
- Hydraulic Hook Up: Quick Couplers 2500 PSI / 20 GPM
- Lights: Grote "SuperNova" LED - 10-Year Warranty
- Tie Downs: Double Key Hole Chain Slots w/Square Stake Pockets on 16" Centers
- Finish: Steel Grit Shot Blast to Bright Metal Wiring
- Harness: Grote "Ultra-Blue Seal" - 7-Year Warranty
- Powder Coat Color: White / Black / Yellow / Blue / Red / Green / Dark Gray/ Sapphire Blue
- Decals: Hi-Visibility Reflective Package
- Toolbox: Twin Upper Deck Mounted with Lockable Door 6.5" H x 11.5" W x 29" D
- Hydraulic Winch: Worm Gear 12,000 lb. with Spring Tension and 85' of 1/2" Cable
- Tilt Cylinder: 2 - 4-1/2" x 30"
- Undercarriage: 2 - 4" x 100", Centralized Grease System; Accepts After-Market Dock Level Hydraulics System; Powder Coated Black
- Load Angle: 7.5°
- Accessories: Flat Approach Plate with Four Key Hole Tie Downs, Automatic Slack Adjusters, Dual Slope Rollers
- Hydraulic Valve Body: Rexroth 20GPM
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- 48" High Steel Bulkhead (Mesh) 102" Wide, Powder Coated Black
- Bolt-On Binder Storage Rack for 48" Bulkheads
- LED Work Light - Dual (Mounted on Bulkhead)
- Spare Tire Carrier - 48" Bulkhead, Front Mounted
- Spare Tire Carrier - 48" Bulkhead, Rear Mounted
- Pin Drop in Lieu of Standard
- Hydraulic Parking Stands
TIE DOWN RINGS:
- Recessed Mounted "D" Rings (Each) (Not Totally Recessed with Additional Crossmembers)
- Flush Mounted "D" Rings (Each)
- "D" Ring Bolt at Winch (Each) (Two Locations Available)
- Single-Slot Ratchet Winch for 4" Nylon Strap (Weld On - Less Strap; Opposite Side Tie Down Required)
WINCH AND ACCESSORIES:
- ***All Winches Mounted on Upper Deck Only***
- Wireless Remote Control - Six Function with Prince Valve Body
*BRADEN WINCH OPTIONS*
- Delete Standard 12,000 lb. Braden Winch
- 20,000 lb. Braden Winch in Lieu of Standard
- 20,000 lb. Braden Winch with Pivoting Cable Roller Guide, Air Tension and Air Release in Lieu of Standard
- Cable Guide (4-Way Rollers) for Braden 12K, 20K, Winches, (Not Available with Pivoting Guide)
- Winch Guard for Braden 12/20K Winch
*DP PLANETARY WINCH OPTIONS*
- 30,000 lb. DP Planetary Winch with Air Release/Spring Tension in Lieu of Standard
*WARN PLANETARY WINCH OPTIONS*
- 20,000 lb. Warn Planetary Winch, 2-Speed, with Air Release/Spring Tension in Lieu of Standard
- 30,000 lb. Warn Planetary Winch, 2-Speed, with Air Release/Spring Tension in Lieu of Standard
- Cable Roller Guide (4-Way Rollers) for 20K & 30K Warn Planetary Winch
DECK AND ACCESSORIES:
- 1/8" Steel Tread Plate Over Wood (Lower Deck Only)
- 1/8" Steel Tread Plate in Lieu of Standard Wood
- 27" Aluminum Pull-Out Side Extensions (Capacity not to Exceed 50% of Trailer Capacity)
- Frame with Tube Crossmembers to Accept Pullouts - Frames will have 4" Square Crossmembers on 16" Centers with 3" Junior I-Beams Between Tubes
- Rub / Chain Rail-Web Mount (Price per Foot of Rail)
- 1/8" Steel Tread Plate over Approach Plate
- Air Dump Valve
- Air Weigh Digital Scale System LoadMaxx (trailer only)
- LoadMaxx ComLink Cable Kit (Cable connects trailer unit to tractor scale)
- Dock Level Hydraulics - 62,000 lb. (Dock Level Hydraulics Not Available with Low Profile Tires)
- Galvanized Bumper in lieu of Standard Painted Bumper
HYDRAULIC POWER SOURCE:
- Hydraulic Engine Package-Upper Deck w/Cover Kohler EFI 25HP Gas
- Wet Kit for Tractor (Includes 30 Gallon Steel Tank)
- Shipped Loose with Trailer or Factory Installed
- Hydraulic Quick Couplers 1 Male / 1 Female (Matches Trailer) (Part # 105902)
- Polished Aluminum Hydraulic Tank, (19" W x 24" D) (Side Mount) in Lieu of Standard
TIRES AND RIMS:
- Spare Double Coin Tire and Hub Pilot Type Rim (235/75R 17.5)
- 17.5 Aluminum Wheel (8-Bolt Polished) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- 17.5 Aluminum Wheel (8-Bolt Machined) in Lieu of Standard (Each)
- Pressure Guard Air Inflation
- Hot Dip Galvanizing (Trailer Frame is Totally Submerged) - Adds Minimum of 3 Weeks to Delivery
- Paint Over Galvanizing - Sides Only
- Paint Over Galvanizing - Top Surface Only
Specifications subject to change without notice.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||BASE WEIGHT||DECK||AXLES||TIRES & PLY RATING|
|425C-41||25 Ton||16,800 lbs. +/- 3%||102||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 LRH|
|425C-45||25 Ton||17,200 lbs. +/- 3%||102||2||(8) 235/75R 17.5 LRH|
REQUEST PRINTED LITERATURE
If you would like to receive our product literature, please fill out and submit the form below.
Note: To request literature for multiple products, visit our Literature Request page.
Choose a Trailer
Call Us: (800) 428-5655 or (785) 562-5381
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org