Careers At Landoll
View open positions at the following links:
Welcome to the Landoll Corporation‘s Career Information page. It takes many types of skills, talents, and employees to keep us on the leading edge of today‘s manufacturing environment. We are accepting applications for production employees i.e.: Welders, Assemblers, Fabricators, Machinists, Material Handlers, Painters, Maintenance, and General Laborers.
- Life Insurance
- Short term Disability Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- 4% weekly “required hours” bonus to production staff
- Perfect Attendance bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Annual Incentive Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- 401(k) saving program
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Shift premium pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Health Insurance including medical and prescription coverage
- Dental Insurance
As a government contractor, Landoll Corporation has many administrative and contractual responsibilities. To remain in compliance with the Affirmative Action regulations, all applicants must be surveyed for their race and gender. Your decision to complete the survey is voluntary, and your decision will not affect your employment opportunity with Landoll Corporation in any way. In addition, participation in the survey will not subject an applicant to any adverse treatment, as the survey information is kept separate from your employment application at all times. The form is confidential and is available to only those authorized to view the information. Please take a moment and read the following Applicant Policy Statement.
- A Landoll job application must be completed and all applicants must specify the position(s) for which they are applying. Please refer to above information outlining where vacancies will be listed.
- Landoll Employment Applications, for an open and listed vacancy, will be accepted until the position is filled or closed.
- Applications will be accepted during those times when we are not recruiting and will be held for consideration for 60 days. After the initial 60 days, they will be retained, but considered as inactive unless you have contacted us with updated information. We encourage applicants to check for vacancies on a regular and frequent basis.
- A Landoll Employment Application can be obtained by clicking the links provided below, in person at the Landoll Corporation, 1900 North Street, Marysville, Kansas 66508 or by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. All inquiries and the application process will be held in confidence.
- Landoll Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at the Landoll Corporation, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 785.562.4705 or contact us at email@example.com.
Charlene Disney, Human Resource Assistant (recruitment), 1.785.562.4705
Melony Jueneman, Human Resource Manager, 1.785.562.4704
All inquiries will be held in confidence. We are an EEO/AAP employer.
Notice to all applicants:
Landoll Corporation has a drug awareness program and substance abuse policy. All applicants for employment who have successfully completed the initial screening process and have been conditionally hired will be required to consent to and pass a substance abuse screen.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. (see attached notices below)
Landoll Corporation offers a variety of employment opportunities due to its product diversification and vertically integrated manufacturing style. Employees are offered cross training, job-specific training and are given opportunities to be promoted from within the organization. The company continues to expand its product offerings and market ventures. Landoll continues to retain its strong foundation of long-term career employees while attracting new employees to the community, especially those native to the area.
Landoll Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.