B3/30AC Bendi VNA Electric Warehouse Forklift
The Bendi model B3/30AC works in aisles as narrow as *72″ (1.8M), has a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1361kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M).Read More…
Bendi Front Wheel Drive Articulating VNA Warehouse Forklift
The Bendi model B3/30AC works in aisles as narrow as *72″ (1.8M), has a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1361kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M).
The Bendi B3/30AC is a 3-wheel articulating forklift with a single poly front drive tire and solid rubber rear tires. Front articulation of 220°, narrow mast and a compact front end allow easy stacking in Very Narrow Aisles. The B3/30AC can work inside and outside on paved surfaces. The B3/30AC does all the jobs of a reach truck in aisles at least 40″ (1M) smaller.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the LandActive control and the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B3/30AC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B3/30AC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, while operating in very narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. All tires on the Bendi B3/30AC are 18″ (457mm) diameter and the truck has great under clearance for avoiding floor obstructions.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- 3,000 lb. (1361kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- 3-Wheel Design, Single Front Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Integral Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- LandActive Control Provides Enhanced Traction Control Based on Steering Angle
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High Efficiency Curtis AC Controllers Provide Trouble Free Operation
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- 48 Volt Electrical System and Large Capacity Battery Compartment
- Optional Cold Storage Conditioned to -22°F (-30°C)
|1||Capacity||lbs/kg||3000 / 1361|
|2||Load Center||in/mm||24 / 600|
|3||Power Source||48 Volt Battery|
|4||Weight with Battery||lbs/kg||12800 / 5818|
|5||Travel Speed||Loaded||mph/kph||5.5 / 8.9|
|6||Unloaded||mph/kph||6 / 9.7|
|7||Lift Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||90 / 27.4|
|8||Unloaded||fpm/mpm||110 / 33.5|
|9||Lowering Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||100 / 30.5|
|10||Unloaded||fpm/mpm||90 / 27.4|