SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC
The Drexel model SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC work in aisles as narrow as 56″ (1.4M), have a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1361kg), 4,000 lbs. (1814kg) and up to 5,000 lbs. (2268kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and have lift heights available to 31′ (9.45M). Read More…
Drexel SwingMast® Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Steer VNA and Side Loading Forklift
The Drexel model SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC work in aisles as narrow as 56″ (1.4M), have a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1361kg), 4,000 lbs. (1814kg) and up to 5,000 lbs. (2268kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and have lift heights available to 31′ (9.45M).
The SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC are 4-Wheel SwingMast® VNA and Side Loading Forklifts with independently driven front wheels and dual rear steer tires. The front mast rotates 90° and has side shift of 22” (500mm), allowing easy stacking in Very Narrow Aisles. These models can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and can perform the jobs of a normal front loading and side loading forklift including loading and unloading highway trucks and containers, working in bulk storage, drive in rack, cantilever rack, push back rack, double deep and climbing steep ramps. The SL range does the jobs of reach, counterbalanced trucks in aisles over 50% smaller. The ability to store and transport long loads as a side loader increases versatility and maximizes utilization.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
The SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC’s fast lift/lower and travel speeds and tight turning radius provide excellent maneuverability and productivity. The optional roll out battery compartment allows fast battery changes for multi-shift operations. High Visibility three and four stage masts are available for a wide range of applications including those with low overhead obstructions still requiring high lift heights. Wire Guidance is a standard option on these models allowing safe, full-speed travel in the narrowest aisles.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC forklifts replace conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse pallet handling operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, operates in very narrow aisles in the warehouse, replacing reach and counterbalanced trucks that require much wider aisles. The operator’s compartment is offset providing a long load carrying side deck so these trucks can be used as side loaders. The front tires are 20″ (500mm) diameter and the rear/steer tires are 14” (355mm) diameter providing great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions. The rear steer axle is articulated to provide a smooth ride over rough floor conditions.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- 3,000 lb. (1361kg), 4,000 lb. (1814kg) and 5,000 lb. (2268kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- Four-Wheel Design, Independently Driven Front-Drive Wheels and Dual Rear-Steering Wheels Provide Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Single Joystick Controls Hydraulic Functions, Directional Control, Horn and Wire Guidance
- Hydrostatic Power Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Adjustable Swivel Seat Improves Operator Comfort while Traveling in Reverse
- Large Battery Compartment Allows Maximum Battery Capacity for Long Run Times
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and View of Loads and Forks
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High Efficiency Curtis AC Controllers Provide Trouble Free Operation
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- 48 Volt Electrical System
- Optional Cold Storage Conditioned to -22°F (-30°C)
|473||Capacity||lbs/kg||3000 / 1361||4000 / 1814||5000 / 2268|
|474||Load Center||in/mm||24 / 600||24 / 600||24 / 600|
|475||Weight||with Battery||lbs/kg||12600 / 5727||13800 / 6272||15100 / 6864|
|476||Travel Speed||Loaded||mph/kph||6.5 / 10.5||6.5 / 10.5||6.5 / 10.5|
|477||Unloaded||mph/kph||7 / 11.3||7 / 11.3||7 / 11.3|
|478||Lift Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||90 / 27.4||90 / 27.4||90 / 27.4|
|479||Unloaded||fpm/mpm||110 / 33.4||110 / 33.4||110 / 33.4|
|480||Lowering Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||100 / 30.5||100 / 30.5||100 / 30.5|
|481||Unloaded||fpm/mpm||90 / 27.4||90 / 27.4||90 / 27.4|
|482||Mast Tilt||To 293"(7.44M)||RWD/FWD||degrees||4/3||4/3||4/3|