SL60/80 VNA SWINGMAST®
The Drexel model SL60SE and SL80SE are high capacity SwingMast® models that work in aisles as narrow as 66″ (1.7M), have a basic capacity of 6,000 lbs. (2722kg), and up to 8,000 lbs. (3629kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and have lift heights available to 289” (7.34M). Read More…
Drexel SwingMast® Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Steer VNA and Side Loading Forklift
The Drexel model SL60SE and SL80SE are high capacity SwingMast® models that work in aisles as narrow as 66″ (1.7M), have a basic capacity of 6,000 lbs. (2722kg), and up to 8,000 lbs. (3629kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and have lift heights available to 289” (7.34M).
The SL60SE and SL80SE are 4-Wheel SwingMast® VNA and Side Loading forklifts with independently driven front wheels and dual rear steer tires. The front mast rotates 90°, has side shift of 30” (762mm), allows easy stacking in Very Narrow Aisles. Both can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and can perform the jobs of high capacity front loading and side loading forklifts including working in bulk storage, cantilever rack, push-back rack, double deep and climbing steep ramps. The SL range does the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks in aisles over 40% smaller. The ability to store and transport heavy long loads as a side loader increases versatility and maximizes utilization.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
The SL60SE and SL80SE’s fast lift/lower and travel speeds with tight turning radius provide excellent maneuverability and productivity. The optional roll-out battery compartment allows fast battery changes for multi-shift operations. High Visibility three and four stage masts are available for a wide range of applications including those with low overhead obstructions requiring high lift heights. Wire Guidance is a standard option on this model allowing safe, full-speed travel in the narrowest aisles.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile SL60SE and SL80SE forklifts replace conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse pallet-handling operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, operates in very narrow aisles in the warehouse, and replace reach and counterbalanced trucks that require much wider aisles. The operator’s compartment is offset providing a wide, long load-carrying side deck to be used as side loaders. The front tires are 20″ (508mm) diameter and the rear/steer tires are 16.25” (413mm) dia. providing great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions. The rear steer axle is articulated to provide a smooth ride over rough floor conditions.
- 6,000 lb. (2722kg) and 8,000 lb. (3629kg) Capacities at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- Four-Wheel Design, Independently Driven Front Drive Wheels and Dual Rear Steering Wheels Provide Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Dual Joysticks Control all Hydraulic Functions
- Hydrostatic Power Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Adjustable Suspension Seat Improves Operator Comfort
- Large Battery Compartment Allows Maximum Battery Capacity for Long Run Times
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and View of Loads and Forks
- SEPEX Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High Efficiency Curtis SEPEX Controllers Provide Trouble-Free Operation
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- 72 Volt Electrical System
|506||Capacity||lbs/kg||6000 / 2722||8000 / 3629|
|507||Load Center||in/mm||24 / 600||24 / 600|
|508||Power Source||Battery, electric||Battery, electric|
|509||Weight with Battery||lbs/kg||18700 / 8500||20900 / 9500|
|510||Travel Speed||Loaded||mph/kph||6.9 / 11.1||6.9 / 11.1|
|511||Unloaded||mph/kph||7.7 / 12.3||7.7 / 12.3|
|512||Lift Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||55 / 16.7||55 / 16.7|
|513||Unloaded||fpm/mpm||70 / 21.3||70 / 21.3|
|514||Lowering Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||95 / 28.9||95 / 28.9|
|515||Unloaded||fpm/mpm||60 / 18.2||60 / 18.2|