SLT30AC / SLT35AC VNA Swingmast®
The Drexel model SLT30AC and SLT35AC work in aisles as narrow as 56″ (1.4M), have a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1361kg) or 3,500 lbs. (1588kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and lift heights available to 26′ (7.92M). Read More…
Drexel SwingMast® Rear Wheel Drive/Steer VNA Warehouse Forklift
The Drexel model SLT30AC and SLT35AC work in aisles as narrow as 56″ (1.4M), have a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1361kg) or 3,500 lbs. (1588kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and lift heights available to 26′ (7.92M).
The SLT30AC and SLT35AC are 3-wheel front/side loading VNA forklifts with a single smooth rubber rear-drive/steer tire and solid poly-front load tires. The front mast rotates 90° and has side shift of 20” (500mm), allowing stacking easily in Very Narrow Aisles. Both models can work inside and outside on paved surfaces, can perform the jobs of a normal front-loading forklift (including loading and unloading highway trucks and containers, working in bulk storage, drive-in rack, push back rack, double deep and climbing steep ramps). The SLT range does the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks in aisles over 50% smaller. The rear steering and drive allow turning in short-cross aisles further increasing the storage density when compared to counterbalanced trucks.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
The SLT30AC and SLT35AC have fast lift/lower and travel speeds with a tight turning radius providing excellent maneuverability and productivity. The rollout battery compartment allows fast battery changes for multi-shift operations. High Visibility three and four stage masts are available for a wide range of applications including those with low overhead obstructions still requiring high lift heights. Wire Guidance is a standard option on this model allowing safe full-speed travel in the narrowest aisles.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile SLT30AC and SLT35AC forklifts replace conventional reach and counterbalanced forktrucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, operate in very narrow aisles in warehouses, replacing reach and counterbalanced trucks that require much wider aisles. All tires on both models are 18″ (457mm) diameter and the truck has great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- 3,000 lb. (1361kg) and 3,500 lb. (1588kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- Three-Wheel Design, Single Rear-Wheel Drive and Steering Provide Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Single Joystick Controls Hydraulic Functions, Directional Control, Horn and Wire Guidance
- Electronic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- The Adjustable Swivel Seat Improves Operator Comfort while Traveling in Reverse
- An Electro/Mechanical Parking Brake is Automatically Applied When Power is Turned Off or the Operator Leaves the Seat
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and View of Loads and Forks
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High Efficiency Curtis AC Controllers Provide Trouble Free Operation
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- 48 Volt Electrical System and Large Capacity Battery Compartment
- Optional Cold Storage Conditioned to -22°F (-30°C)
|441||Capacity||24" LC||lbs/kg||3000 / 1361||3500 / 1588|
|442||Load Center||in/mm||24 / 600||24 / 600|
|443||Power Source||48 Volt Battery||48 Volt Battery|
|444||Weight with Battery||lbs/kg||13225 / 5999||13550 / 6146|
|445||Travel Speed||Loaded||mph/kph||6 / 9.7||6 / 9.7|
|446||Unloaded||mph/kph||7 / 11.3||7 / 11.3|
|447||Lift Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||95 / 29||95 / 29|
|448||Unloaded||fpm/mpm||110 / 33.5||110 / 33.5|
|449||Lowering Speed||Loaded||fpm/mpm||80 / 24.4||80 / 24.4|
|450||Unloaded||fpm/mpm||75 / 22.8||75 / 22.8|