Landoll manufactures rollback carriers to fit a variety of needs including transporting containers and transporting farm equipment, tractors, and forklifts. Read More…
Landoll manufactures rollback carriers to fit a variety of needs including transporting containers and transporting farm equipment, tractors, and forklifts.
Rollback Carrier Loadoll II
A 20,000 lb. capacity rollback is available for your container transporting needs.
With the addition of an optional Chain Drive System to a Landoll II 24′ bed, you have the ability to power on and power off storage containers. A 20,000 lb. gearbox and 1/2″ T-80 chain is the perfect combination of power and strength to load and unload all types of containers.
- *Capacity: 11,200 lbs. Distributed Over Full Length of Deck
- Main Frame: Rigid Tubular Steel Sub-Frame (Powder Coated Black), Full-Length High-Quality Nylatron Wear Pads (Deck Mounted), Adjustable Stabilizer Legs, Positive Bed Hold-Down-Frame Mounted with Safety Anti-Lock Tilt Lockout
- Crossmembers: 3″ Jr. I-Beam on 8″ Centers
- Headboard: Steel Bulkhead, Bed Mounted
- Deck: 1/8″ Tread Steel Deck with Tread Side Either Up or Down, Skid Plate for Containers
- Pusher / Dozer Blade Assembly
- Chain Connector
- Container Load Bridle
- 1/2″ x 42: Chain & Grab Hook Assembly
- Tie Downs: Keyholes on Side (11 per Side on 25-1/2′ Bed), (4) Keyhole in Rear Approach Plate
- Hydraulics: Direct Mounted Pump with Cable Shift PTO with Warning Light. (Special PTO’s require Factory Quote)
- PTO: PTO Pump, Oil Reservoir
- Gearbox: 15,000 lb. Capacity with 1/2″ Chain
- Lights: FMVSS Grote LED Light Group with E-Chain Protection System
- Finish: Deck and Sub-Frame Powder Coat Black
- No Tool Box Standard
- 30″ Steel Box 18″ x 18″ with Stainless Steel Door
- 48″ Steel Box 18″ x 18″ with Stainless Steel Door
- 30″ Steel Box 18″ x 18″ with Steel Door
- 48″ Steel Box 18″ x 18″ with Steel Door
- Tool Box Door Safety Latch
- Rear Work Lights Bulkhead Mounted
- Rear Work Lights Bumper Mounted
- “V” Chain Bridle (P/N 123053)
- “V” Nylon Bridle (P/N 3-174-010030)
- 6′ Front Safety Chain with T / Grab Hook (P/N 123055)
- 6′ Rear Tie Down Chain with J / T / Grab Hook (P/N 3-174-010005)
- No Hitch Standard
- Wireless Remote Control, Bed Slide, Chain Drive, Subframe Tilt
- Note: All Bodies, Options Qualify for Discount, Factory Installation are Net Prices and Do Not Qualify for Discount
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.