12,000 Tilt Tag with 4′ Stationary Deck
The Model LT1216+4 trailer is as 12,000 lb. capacity tilting tag trailer designed to haul light construction and landscaping equipment. The LT 1216+4 features a 16′ tilt deck plus a 4′ stationary deck for attachments, pallets, or supplies. A cushion cylinder tilts the deck for easy loading and unloading, and a heavy duty bed lockdown secures the bed in the transport position. The approach plate is exclusive machined Landoll traction plate with four keyhole tie downs.
- *Load Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Estimated Base Weight: 3,700 lbs.
- G.V.W.R.: 15,700 lbs.
- Deck Width: 80″ Inside Fenders – 102″ O.A.
- Deck Length: 16′ Tilt Deck + 4′ Stationary
- Deck Height: 22″ (Loaded)
- Decking: 2″ CA-B Copper Azole Treated Pine
- Main Frame: 6″ Channel
- Crossmembers: 4″ Jr. I-Beam 80,000 PSI Yield on 24″ Centers
- Hitch: 2-5/16″ Ball or 3″ Pintle Hook, 12″ Vertical Height Adjustment – 12,000 lb. Capacity
- Lock Down: Positive Over Center
- Safety Chains: 3/8″ x 35″ G40 High Test Chain with Gel Cell Chargeable Battery and Box
- Jacks: 7,000 lb. Top Crank Bull Dog
- Tie Rings: (6) 5/8″ D-Rings
- Stake Pockets: (4) per Side
- Load Angle: 11.4°
- Approach: Full Width Landoll Traction Plate
- Tilt Cylinder: 2-1/2 x 16 Cushion Cylinder
- Fenders: 14 Gauge – Cold Rolled Formed with Back
- Running Boards: 14 Gauge – Cold Roll Formed with Anti-Skid Tape
- Tool Box: Under Deck
- Suspension: Torflex Axles
- Axles: (2) 7,000 lb. E-Z Lubes
- Brakes: 12″ x 2″ Electric Brakes (Both Axles)
- Tires: LT235/80R 16 LRE
- Wheels: Steel Wheels – 16 x 6 – 8-Bolt
- Electrical: 7-Pole RV Electric Plug – Wiring in Conduit
- Lights: Grote LED – per I.C.C. and Federal Regulations
- Finish: Non-Fading, Scratch & Chip Resistant Powder Coat Paint
- Powder Coat: TGIC Polyester Powder Coat, White / Black / Yellow / Blue / Red / Green / Sapphire Blue / Dark Gray
- Decals: Hi-Visibility Reflective Package
- Electric Brake Kit for Truck
- Hydraulic Surge Brakes in Lieu of Standard (Check Local and State Regulations for Compliance)
- Extra D-Rings (Each)
- Tilt Control Valve System
- Apitong Wood in Lieu of Standard
- 12″ Centers on Crossmembers (Required for Forklifts)
- Sideboard per Pair
- Spare Tire and Wheel 235/80R 16 (P/N 143236)
- Spare Tire Carrier with Spare Tire and Wheel
- Spare Tire Carrier
Spec Tables and Line Drawing
*Capacity ratings are frame capacities only. Actual load capacities may be restricted by factors such as gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) or state and federal regulations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.