BRILLION, WI – July 28, 2009 – Today, announced that Brillion Farm Equipment will debut its Folding Soil Builder II at the industry’s FarmFest in Redwood County, Minnesota, August 4-6.
The Soil Builder II, Brillion’s predecessor to the Folding Soil Builder II, was named a 2008 FinOvation Award Winner by Farm Industry News in the tillage category. Each year FinOvation awards are presented to the most innovative products coming to the market.
“We’ve taken a great product line and made it even better. The Folding Soil Builder II maintains the same award-winning features of its predecessor, but the folding 17- and 21- shank models accommodate those larger farming operations with higher horsepower tractors,” said Gary Wallander, Brillion Farm Equipment’s Product Support Coordinator. “The new models allow more ground to be worked faster, while still providing maximum residue management.”
New Models: SBA217, SBA221
Folding Soil Builder II Features:
- Increased working width up to 26 feet
- Narrow transport width of 15 feet, 4 inches and overall length of 23 feet, 4 inches
- Front coulters that are 25 inches in diameter and are located on 7.5 inch spacing
- Shanks on 15 inch spacing feature 35 inches of under frame clearance and provide superior residue flow through the machine
- Single point depth control valve allows working depths from 8 to 12 inches
Brillion Farm Equipment manufacturers of a full line of tillage, seedbed preparation and planting equipment made for today’s top producers. Brillion equipment is designed to be durable, long-lasting and productive in a wide range of environments.