Brillion Farm Equipment
Brillion Farm Equipment
Brillion Farm Equipment
Till ‘N Seed®
The Brillion Till ‘N Seed® is a widely diverse seeder that offers rugged durability for customers who are looking to seed into existing turf, renovate pastures, restore athletic fields, reseed golf course fairways, inter-seed residential lawns and plant food plots. Contractors have employed the patented technology of the Till ‘N Seed to seed right of ways, water ways, and road side ditches.
Contact Brillion Farm Sales
Clean Sheet of Paper Design
There are numerous entries in the overseeding market. However, many of these entries fall short for customers who are searching for a complete package. Those are the parameters that the engineering staff had to work with when the Till ‘N Seed® was designed. The foundation of the Till ‘N Seed® is the one-piece all-welded steel frame. This frame supports the 3-rotor ground engaging seeding mechanism. This frame also supports the metered seedboxes and the three range transmission. Accurate and consistent seed placement is assured with a 6-foot seeding width.
Seeding rates are adjusted with “micro-meter” settings for each box. Down pressure on the tillage rotor is adjusted with an air shock located on the right side of the machine. Seed depth is set with adjustable gauge wheels on either end of the tillage rotor. The seed is broadcast onto the soil as it is opened up by the rotors. A cast-iron pulverizer roller finishes the seeding operation by firming the seedbed.
The ground-engaging seeding mechanism is very unique. The star-shaped blades on the stationary front-drive rotor are overlapped by the blades on the air shock controlled tillage rotor. This design makes these two rotors self-cleaning. The chain drive between these two rotors drives the tillage rotor at a 2:1 ratio. The cast iron pulverizer roller is free to float to closely follow the contours of the ground for a complete seeding job. The seedboxes are driven from the chain drive transmission that has three ranges for a wide variety of seeding rates. The front box utilizes the large diameter, large flute meter with an agitator for the larger, bulky seeds. The rear box has the 1” diameter fluted meters for precise seeding of the very fine, small seeds.
The Till ‘N Seed® offers a fully adjustable Cat. I-II three-point hitch that can be offset to accommodate tractors with a wide wheel tread. Built-in parking stands allow the Till ‘N Seed® to be safely detached from the tractor without the fear of tipping. A built-in walk-board with step and handrail on the rear of the unit allows for easy filling of the seedboxes. Built-in tie-down lugs with integral lifting points let the operator safely load and unload the unit as well as securely tie it down without damage to the machine. A built-in calibration tray under the seedbox is available for custom seed rate calibration. The Till ‘N Seed® has built-in seedbox disconnects to effectively use the lower mechanism as a light tillage device without turning the seed meters. The Till ‘N Seed® has proven itself as a very effective thatcher/aerator with the seedboxes disengaged.
One and Done
The Till ‘N Seed® is truly a “One and Done” machine. Prepare, seed and finish…“One and Done”.
The Overseeder With the Can Do Attitude
- 6′ Three-Point Hitch Models Available
- Cat. I, II, Quick-Attach and iMatchTM Compatible Three-Point Hitch
- Hitch Can be Moved Off-Center for Use on Wider Tractors
- Drive and Tillage Rotors Made of Abrasion Resistant Steel
- Tillage Rotor Runs 2 1/2 Times Faster than Drive Rotor
- #80 Drive Chain
- Tillage Rotor Free to Follow Ground’s Contour
- Rockshaft Holds Floating Tillage Rotor Parallel to Drive Rotor for Optimum Performance
- Rotors Mesh Together for Self-Cleaning Design
- Air Shock Maintains Tillage Rotor’s Contact With the Soil
- Heavy-Duty 1.5″ Greaseable Bearings on All Rotor Shafts
- Adjustable Gauge Wheels Control Depth of Tillage Rotor
- Floating Cast Iron Firming Roller Provides Final Touch for Ideal Seedbed
- Double Seed Box Capacity
- Micro-Metered Seed Box for Planting Fluffy or Larger Seed Varieties
- Second Micro-Metered Seed Box for Seeding Smaller Seeds
- User Friendly Seed Rate Adjustments
- Three Seed Rate Ranges Available for Large Micro-Meter Seed Box By Changing Out Sprockets
- Seed Box Disconnect Klik Pin Disconnects the Seed Drive for Seed Rate Calibration and Prevents Wear and Tear on the Seed Box Drives in Tillage-Only Mode
- Wind Deflector Doubles as Trough for Catching Seed During Calibration Process
- Hand Rail, Step, and Walkboard Provide for Operator Safety
- Rubber Guard Prevents Debris or Residue from Being Projected from the Tillage Rotors
- Convenient Brackets Included for Securing Machine to Trailers and for Lifting Machine On and Off Trailers
- Integral Parking Stand
- Parking Pin Allows Unit to Maintain Correct Orientation When Unhitched from Tractor
- Powder Coat Paint
- Manufactured Under US Patent 8,590,632 B2
Till N Seed Models PDF Specs-Coming Soon
Seed Rate Information
Before choosing your new Brillion Seeder, it is important to know if you have the correct Brillion Seeder for your needs. While all Brillion Seeders appear to be very similar, there are distinct differences to consider before making your purchase. Please consult the seed rate charts to see if this is the right Brillion Seeder for the varieties of seed you wish to plant.
Click Arrows for Additional Seed Types