All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Landoll Company, LLC complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Request Assistance: If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
To request assistance or reasonable accommodation, please contact Melony Jueneman or Charlene Disney at 785-562-5381 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
As a government contractor, Landoll Company, LLC has many administrative and contractual responsibilities. To remain in compliance with the Affirmative Action regulations, all applicants must be surveyed for their race and gender. Your decision to complete the survey is voluntary and will not affect your employment eligibility. Participation in the survey will not subject an applicant to any adverse treatment. The survey information is kept separate from your employment application at all times and is available to authorized personnel only. Please take a moment and read the following Applicant Policy Statement:
- A job application must be completed and applicants must specify the position(s) for which they are applying. Please refer to above information outlining where vacancies will be listed.
- Employment applications, for open and listed positions, will be accepted until the position is filled or closed.
- Applications will be accepted during those times when we are not recruiting and will be held for consideration for 60 days. After the initial 60 days, they will be retained, but considered inactive unless you have contacted us with updated information. We encourage applicants to check for vacancies on a regular and frequent basis.
- A job application can be obtained by clicking the link provided above, in person at the Landoll Company, LLC, 1900 North Street, Marysville, Kansas 66508, or by sending an email request to email@example.com.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be considered.
- All inquiries and the application process will be held in confidence.
- Landoll Company, LLC is EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at the Landoll Company, LLC, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 785.562.4705 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charlene Disney, Human Resource Assistant (recruitment), 1.785.562.4705
Melony Jueneman, Human Resource Manager, 1.785.562.4704
Landoll Company, LLC has a drug awareness program and substance abuse policy. All applicants for employment who have successfully completed the initial screening process and have been conditionally hired will be required to consent to and pass a substance abuse screening.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. (see attached notices below)
EEO is the Law Poster-English
We offer a variety of employment opportunities due to product diversity and vertical integration. Employees are offered cross training, job-specific training, and are given opportunities to be promoted within the organization. We strive to retain long-term team members and attract new employees, especially those native to the area.
Landoll Company, LLC is EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.