Rugged and Durable
Designed with the user in mind for maximum durability with less maintenance and less downtime, the C Series Scrapers from ICON can move a lot of dirt efficiently. The C Series Scrapers are rear lowering units like the 400 Series but feature a push-off (eject) wall like the 800 Series.
17 or 19 yard heaped capacity sets the size for these machines. All sizes require 300 HP minimum to operate efficiently and safely. These models incorporate a 360-degree quick hitch that is rated at 600 HP. The full swivel hitch allows for one man hook-up or disconnect and protection in case of a roll-over. These units come fully assembled from the factory. All hydraulic systems are fully charged and are ready for the job site.
Upping the Ante in Rear Lowering Scrapers
- 17 or 19 Yard Heaped Capacity
- Fixed Hinge Bit
- Rear Eject Wall
- Cast Hitch with 360 Degree Swivel for Flexibility and Roll-Over Protection
- Quick Hitch for One Man Hook-Up and Disconnect
- 18” Ground Clearance
- Replaceable Cutting Edges
- Fully Assembled at the Factory
- Optional Tandem Hitch Package
- Optional Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Optional Auxiliary Drawbar
- Yellow Industrial Paint
- Safety Warning Lights
To view manuals for previous versions of this or a different product line, click here.