Raising the Bar in Rear Lowering Scrapers
The ICON 400 Series Scrapers jump to the next step in earthmoving capacity. These units will harness the capacity of the larger articulated tractors or rubber-tracked tractors. This ability allows the contractor to utilize these units in other operations when the earthmoving job is done. Dedicated earthmovers do not offer this versatility, setting the 400 Series apart from the competition.
14 or 18 yard heaped capacity sets the size for these machines. All sizes require 300 HP minimum to operate efficiently and safely. These models incorporate a 360-degree quick hitch that is rated at 600 HP. The full swivel hitch allows for one man hook-up or disconnect and protection in case of a roll-over. These units come fully assembled from the factory. All hydraulic systems are fully charged and are ready for the job site.
Setting the Standard in Rear Lowering Scrapers
- 14 or 18 Yard Heaped Capacity
- Fixed Hinge Bit
- Roll Out Eject
- Cast Hitch With 360 Degree Swivel for Flexibility and Roll-Over Protection
- Quick Hitch for One Man Hook-Up and Disconnect
- 18” Ground Clearance
- Replaceable Cutting Edges
- Fully Assembled at the Factory
- Tandem Hitch Package Optional
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes Optional
- Auxiliary Drawbar Optional
- Yellow Industrial Paint
- Safety Warning Lights
To view manuals for previous versions of this or a different product line, click here.