Two As One
The over-the-top design maintains a transport width only as wide as the largest seeder. The center flex pivot and wide range of adjustments let each seeder follow the soil’s natural contours for consistent seeder operation.
Feature for Feature
The Double Seeder Hitch incorporates low profile floatation tires on the front frame and a caster wheel and tire on the rear frame. Wheel tracks in the field are kept to a minimum. The rear tongue utilizes an adjustable hitch plate for easy hook-ups. The Double Seeder Hitch has all the features to save time when planting, while still being a cost-effective addition to your seeder line-up.
Work Half as Hard With Two Seeders
- Pull Any Combination of Two 8′, 10′ or 12′ Seeders
- Hydraulically Actuated from Transport to Field Position
- All Plumbing and Electrical Wiring Included
- Center Line Driving Available
- Transport Width as Wide as Widest Seeder
- Center Flex Pivot Lets Each Seeder Follow the Soil’s Natural Contours for Consistent Seeder Operation
- Low Floatation Tires Keep Wheel Tracks to a Minimum
- Rear Tongue Utilizes Adjustable Hitch Plate for Easy Hook-Ups
- Powder Coat Paint
To view manuals for previous versions of this or a different product line, click here.