Welcome to our Career Information page. It takes many types of skills, talents, and employees to keep us on the leading edge of today‘s manufacturing environment. We are accepting applications for many positions across the organization.
View open positions at the following links:
- Life Insurance
- Short term Disability Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- 4% weekly “required hours” bonus to production staff
- Perfect Attendance bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Annual Incentive Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- 401(k) saving program
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- $2.00/hr Shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Health Insurance including medical and prescription coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Longevity Premium
As a government contractor, Landoll Corporation has many administrative and contractual responsibilities. To remain in compliance with the Affirmative Action regulations, all applicants must be surveyed for their race and gender. Your decision to complete the survey is voluntary, and will not affect your employment eligibility. Participation in the survey will not subject an applicant to any adverse treatment. The survey information is kept separate from your employment application at all times and is available to authorized personnel only. Please take a moment and read the following Applicant Policy Statement:
- A job application must be completed and applicants must specify the position(s) for which they are applying. Please refer to above information outlining where vacancies will be listed.
- Employment applications, for open and listed positions, will be accepted until the position is filled or closed.
- Applications will be accepted during those times when we are not recruiting and will be held for consideration for 60 days. After the initial 60 days, they will be retained, but considered inactive unless you have contacted us with updated information. We encourage applicants to check for vacancies on a regular and frequent basis.
- A job application can be obtained by clicking the link provided above, in person at the Landoll Corporation, 1900 North Street, Marysville, Kansas 66508, or by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be considered.
- All inquiries and the application process will be held in confidence.
- Landoll Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at the Landoll Corporation, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 785.562.4705 or contact us at email@example.com.
Charlene Disney, Human Resource Assistant (recruitment), 1.785.562.4705
Melony Jueneman, Human Resource Manager, 1.785.562.4704
Notice to all applicants:
Landoll Corporation has a drug awareness program and substance abuse policy. All applicants for employment who have successfully completed the initial screening process and have been conditionally hired will be required to consent to and pass a substance abuse screening.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. (see attached notices below)
We offer a variety of employment opportunities due to product diversity and vertical integration. Employees are offered cross training, job-specific training, and are given opportunities to be promoted within the organization. We strive to retain long-term team members and attract new employees, especially those native to the area.
Landoll Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.