Landoll Farm Equipment
Landoll Farm Equipment
Landoll Farm Equipment
5000 Series Grain Drill
Seeding innovation is at its finest with the Grain Drill line-up from Landoll. Built tough to easily handle conventional tilled soil all the way to no-till conditions.
Contact Landoll Farm Sales
The Landoll 5000 Series Grain Drill brings a new level of seeding excellence to the industry. Rigid models from 10′ to 20′ and 30′, 40′ and 50′ front folding units fit nearly any size operation. The ability of all of these units to seed into conventionally tilled soil all the way to no-till ground sets the Landoll 5000 Series apart from the competition. The pneumatic down pressure feature on the openers allows user-friendly adjustment to fit whatever conditions are encountered. That is seeding innovation at its finest.
Regardless of size, many of the components are the same throughout the entire series. Seed openers, seed meters, press wheels, drop tubes, seedboxes, and the list goes on. The key element to this commonality is consistency from a manufacturing standpoint right down to the end-user. If you look closely at the Landoll 5000 Series Drill, there is a clear difference between it and the competition. Laser-cut and robotically welded components add up to better reliability. Heavier gauge steel in the seed boxes and covers means better longevity. The pneumatic down pressure system completely eliminates spring breakage and inconsistent depth control. Maintenance-free pivots in all critical locations mean long life and less downtime.
Small or Large
The Rigid 5211 Series Drill can be set up in many ways. Standard drill configuration offers a three-point hitch tool bar style drill for a close-coupled unit. 7 1/2” or 10” opener spacing is available. The Rigid 5211 Series can be equipped with a weighted pull-type hitch for those who require a pull-type drill. (The 10′ model is only available as a pull-type unit). All tires are in front of the drill so transport widths remain the same as working widths. For those who require a coulter cart, the Rigid 5211 Series in 10′, 12 1/2′, and 15′ sizes can be equipped with a coulter cart hitch. Seedboxes can be set up as grain only, grain with a small grass attachment or grain with a dry fertilizer attachment. As you can see, the options are extensive.
Shifting gears to the Folding 5531 and 5540 Series, these units include most of what is available on the rigid units in a larger package. Available in 30′, 40′ and 50′ seeding widths, these folding machines are high capacity from the hitch pin to the press wheels. The front folding hitch is very user-friendly. From transport to field and from field to transport takes just minutes, all done from the tractor. Seedboxes on these large units can be configured just like the smaller units.
Staying in Touch
All of the 5000 Series Drills are equipped with monitors including acre meters, seed tube flow sensors, and bin level sensors that keep the operator in touch with all of the vital operations of the drill. These monitors/sensors are factory installed. The entire line of 5000 Series Drills come standard with a hitch-mounted air compressor to allow for making down pressure adjustments in the field. A new and improved fluted meter system has been incorporated into the 5000 Series Drills that is more precise and easier to adjust. Continually improving for the betterment of the customer…it’s the Landoll way.
Features for the Finest in Seeding Innovation
- State of the Art Laser Cut and Robotically Welded Main Frame and Hitches
- Rigid Frames on 10′, 12 1/2′, 15′ and 20′ Models
- Front Folding Frames on 30′, 40′ and 50′ Models
- All Tires are in Front of Frame
- Row Units Raise Independently from Frame
- UHMW Pivots on Lift System
- Cat. III or Cat. IV Single Lip Hitches (Model Dependent)
- Pneumatic Down Pressure (Adjustable from 120 to 400 lbs.)
- Maintenance Free Pivots on Openers
- 15.8” x 3.5 mm Opener Blades
- Blades Configured “Heads Up” for Decreased Wear on Openers
- Poly Soil Hold Down Strips Clean Openers and Control Opener Blow-Out
- Planter Style Seed Drop Tubes
- Swivel Type Press Wheels with 2” x 13” Smooth or 3” x 13” Double Rib Tires
- 3.25 bu./ft. Grain Only Seed Box Capacity
- Grain with Dry Fertilizer: 2 bu./ft. Grain Capacity with 105 lbs./ft. Fertilizer Capacity
- Small Grass Seed Option: .33 bu./ft. Capacity and Equipped with Brillion Micro-Meters
- New Fluted Seed Meters
- Inline Box Design with 12 Degree Down and 15 Degree Flex
- Weight Package for Wings
- 320/70R x 15 Radial Tires for Rigid Models
- 380/55R x 16.5 Radial Tires on Center Frame of 30′ & 40′ Folding Models
- 480/45R x 17 Radial Tires on Center Frame of 50′ Folding Models
- 280/70R x 15 Radial Tires on Wings of 30′, 40′ & 50′ Folding Models
- Slip-In Spindles in All Locations on All Models
- Monitor with Acre Meter, Seed Tube Flow Sensors, Bin Level Sensors
- On-Board 12 Volt Air Compressor
- Blue Powder Coat Paint
- LED Safety Warning Lights
5540 Four Section Drill – Grain Hopper PDF Specs-Coming Soon
5540 Four Section Drill – Grain Hopper with Small Grass Seed Attachment PDF Specs-Coming Soon
5540 Four Section Drill – Grain Hopper with Dry Fertilizer Attachment PDF Specs-Coming Soon
5531 Series Three-Section Drill, Grain Hopper PDF Specs-Coming Soon
5531 Series Three-Section Drill, Grain Hopper with Small Grass Seed Attachment PDF Specs-Coming Soon
5531 Series Three-Section Drill, Grain Hopper with Dry Fertilizer Attachment PDF Specs-Coming Soon
5211 Series Rigid Drill, Grain Hopper PDF Specs-Coming Soon
5211 Series Rigid Drill, Grain Hopper with Small Seed Attachment Specs-Coming Soon
5211 Series Rigid Drill, Grain Hopper with Dry Fertilizer Attachment PDF Specs-Coming Soon
Seed Rate Information
The Landoll Grain Drill can easily accommodate seeds of various sizes and accurately meter the seeds to plant at precise rates. Consult the Seed Rate Chart for more information.
Printer Friendly Versions
To view manuals for previous versions of this or a different product line, click here.